Revocable Trusts For Married Couples With A Non-Citizen Spouse

Regardless of whether you and your spouse are U.S. citizens, you should set up an estate plan, which consists of an Trust, Advance Health Care Directive, Financial Power of Attorney, and Will. Non-citizens can inherit property from a U.S. citizen, but if your spouse is not a citizen your estate plan must be carefully drafted. Only the estates of individuals who leave a gross estate of more than $5.49 million Read More