Estate Planning in the Sacramento, CA Area
The Law Offices of Tyler Q. Dahl has experience setting up comprehensive, affordable, and personalized estate planning packages, as well as the experience to handle more complicated estate planning matters.
As a seasoned estate planning and probate lawyer, Tyler Q. Dahl provides the following services:
- Free Review of Existing Estate Planning Documents
- Wills and Revocable Living Trusts
- Comprehensive, Affordable Estate Planning
- Durable Powers of Attorney
- Advance Health Care Directives
- Conservatorships and Guardianships
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Charitable Lead Trusts
- Special Need Trusts
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
- Qualified Personal Residence Trusts
- Probate (Small Estate Affidavits, Affidavits of Death of Joint Tenant, Affidavits of Death of Trustee, Petitions to Determine Succession to Real Property, Petitions for Probate)
- Trust Administration
Many married couples or individuals believe that once they have an estate plan in place, they can check that task off their lists. However, recent changes in the tax laws have made certain types of Married Revocable Living Trusts overly burdensome upon the death of the first spouse. Optimize your estate planning and protect your surviving family with a free review of your existing estate planning documents.
Has a loved one passed away without an estate plan? Probate proceedings with the court are required to distribute the assets to heirs and clear the deceased person's name from title to any real property. While simple Affidavits can be filed in many cases, more often than not a Petition for Probate must be filed with the court. We can help facilitate this sometimes complex process.
Are you appointed as the executor or trustee but do not understand your legal obligations? You could be held personally liable for mismanagement of the estate. It is necessary to consult an attorney to ensure that you comply with all of your fiduciary obligations, including asset distribution and tax planning.
Contact the Law Offices of Tyler Q. Dahl today for your consultation.