Tyler Q. Dahl, Esq.
Before forming the Law Offices of Tyler Q. Dahl, Mr. Dahl worked as an associate attorney for high-volume, fast-paced law firms in the Sacramento area. He also successfully completed bilingual legal externships in Central and South America. As a result, Mr. Dahl possesses a high degree of legal expertise and the critical problem solving skills necessary to develop effective, creative solutions to complex legal issues.
In his free time, Mr. Dahl enjoys spending his time outdoors hiking and boating with his dogs, Bennett and Heisenberg. Mr. Dahl also enjoys traveling abroad to experience other cultures. Throughout his educational and professional career, he has traveled to and lived in over 10 countries in Europe and Latin America.
• J.D., International Legal Studies and Business Law - University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law - Sacramento, California
• International Law Student Exchange Program - Universidad Fancisco de Vitoria - Pozuelo de Alárcon, Madrid, Spain
• McGeorge Inter-American Law Program Attendee - University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law - Antigua, Guatemala
• B.S., International Business, Management & Technology, and Spanish - University of Wisconsin-La Crosse - La Crosse, Wisconsin
INTERNATIONAL LEGAL EXPERIENCE
• Associate Managing & Technical Editor for McGeorge Global Business & Development Law Journal, Volume 26 - Sacramento, California
• Legal Extern at Hughes & Hughes Abogados - Montevideo, Uruguay
• Legal Extern at the Secretariat for Environmental Matters for the Central American Free Trade Agreement - Dominican Republic (CAFTA-DR) - Guatemala City, Guatemala
• Sacramento County Bar Association
• Board Member - Solo/Small Practice Division of the Sacramento County Bar Association
• Executive Committee Member - Business Law Section of the Sacramento County Bar Association
• ARAG Legal and Financial Solutions
• Sacramento Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
• Super Lawyers Rising Stars List - Northern California 2017
• Robert J. Traynor Honor Society Member